- £7.83, increases to £9.71 PH.
- 3 shift rotating system.
- Based in the Sheffield S26 area.
For over 50 years, this global automotive component manufacturer has provided innovation, unsurpassed customer service and outstanding quality of products for the automotive drive train.
Their objective is to exceed customers’ expectations with on time delivery of quality products, every time. Their Sheffield site is a state of the art production plant with over 300 employees achieving manufacturing excellence. This streamlined and successful employer invests heavily in its people, making it a very desirable place to work.
The company operates a rotating 3 shift pattern:
- Days: 06:00-13:45
- Afternoons: 13:45-21:30
- Nights: 21:30- 06:00
- Starting rate: £7.38 – £7.83 PH.
- After 12 weeks: £8.96 PH.
- After 38 weeks: £9.71 PH.
- Basic assembly of engineered components, handling some considerably small parts, conducted in a sitting or standing position at a work station.
- Detection of faults and reporting these to the relevant staff.
- Ideally possessing some warehousing or production/manufacturing environment experience.
- Have an eye for detail, strive for accuracy and respect quality in all aspects of the work.
- Be able to detect faults and report these to the relevant staff.
- Be able to work a 3-shift rotating pattern with overtime when required.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Must have Safety Boots.
This is a genuine opportunity to work for a global innovator within the automotive industry. As an employer, they invest heavily into their workforce and the working environment is second to none.
HOW TO APPLY
- Call us immediately to register your interest for this position on 01709 821811.
- Alternatively visit our Head Office in Rotherham or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector