- £8.21 PH.
- 3x12hr shifts.
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
- There are several aspects to the job itself, from the cutting of the glass to the packing of it.
- Once the cutting stage is complete the successful candidate will be required to carry out other very specific tasks such as edging, drilling, washing, the occasional printing, quality checking and finally, packing the product.
- All these aspects will need to be carried out with the up most quality and attention to detail, while maintaining organisational targets.
- Prior experience is advantageous however not imperative.
- A good attention to detail.
- Desire to work hard and progress up through the organisation.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- On-site car park.
- On-site canteen facilities.
- Opportunities for a permanent position.
The organisation is the global market leader in mobile sanitary systems, refrigerators, cooking equipment and toilet additives. Even with this renowned status the company firmly believes in the constant innovation of all aspects of the business, in order to achieve greater success.
Along with high quality products this organisation prides themselves on their advice and support services. This department excels as a direct result of how much time and money the organisation is willing to invest in its outstanding and dedicated workforce.
Friday/Saturday/Sunday – 19:00 – 07:00
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector