- Temporary to Permanent.
- Based in the Chesterfield area.
- Operating a band saw machine.
- You will also be responsible for operating a circular saw.
- Producing engineered products to a high standard.
- Varied work.
- Working to very fine tolerances.
- Working from route cards.
- Must have FLT experience (ideally a 4-way Bendi, however not essential). If you do not have a Bendi license, another type of FLT license is acceptable as the company have in-house training and are able to do conversions.
- Experience of overhead cranes and jib cranes are also beneficial but not essential.
- Previous band saw experience is essential.
- Previous circular saw experience is beneficial.
- Possessing the ability to work to own initiative is imperative.
- Someone who takes pride in their work.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Will have Ideally come from an aerospace background.
- Monday – Friday: 40 hrs per week
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Secure onsite car park.
- Kitchen facilities including, vending machines and dishwashers.
- In- house training.
- Onsite showers.
- 33 holiday days including statutory days.
This Chesterfield based company are a leading stockholder, manufacturer and distributor of different types of metals. They are currently looking for a Band Saw Operator to join their well-established company.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector