- £10 PH.
- Temporary – permanent position.
- Driving an 18 tonne Lorry.
- Driving to locations across the UK – roughly 3 or 4 drops per day (Main areas: Hull, Lancashire & Bristol).
- Digicard & CPC Required.
- Must be over 25.
- Below 6 points on license.
- Previous experience essential.
- FLT Bendi License Beneficial.
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
- Flexible attitude.
- Able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Desire to work hard and progress up through the organisation.
- Monday-Thursday – 40 hours per week
- Starting hours between 6am-8am depending on location of drops
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- On site car park.
- Canteen facilities.
For more than 40 years, this global market leader in mobile sanitary systems, refrigerators, cooking equipment and toilet additives for the leisure industry has been innovating and fine tuning their internal expertise. Their extensive service network consists of a large number of service centres that provide guidance and support at many locations. Operating in house testing, development and manufacturing facilities, this world-renowned organisation meets the strictest environmental requirements.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector