- £9.18 PH increase to £9.89 PH after 12 weeks.
- Monday – Friday: days/afternoons.
- Based in the Dewsbury WF12 area.
- Use of an FLT Counterbalance.
- You will be strapping and wrapping pallets.
- Controlling pallets that are coming into the despatch department.
- Must have an FLT Counterbalance licence.
- Having a FLT Reach license and a Pedestrian Stacker license is beneficial.
- A basic level of computer literacy is required.
- You must have a flexible approach to overtime.
- Warehouse experience is necessary.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own and with a team.
- This company works a 2-shift rotating pattern:
- Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 14:00
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Free on-site gym and shower facilities.
- Free fruit on a Wednesday.
- Free coffee at break times.
- Overtime available at weekends.
- Canteen available with full kitchen facilities.
- Training possibilities with the prospect of promotion within the organisation.
The organisation is a renowned global leader in the motion and control technologies and systems. This has been achieved through having expert knowledge in major technological fields such as hydraulics, electro mechanics, filtration, and process control.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector