- £9 PH.
- Monday – Friday: 37 hours.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- Based in the Sheffield S6 area.
- To ensure an effective strategy regarding the despatch of finished products.
- There will be use of an FLT Counterbalance to move large valves.
- You will be filling out data sheets.
- Training for this role will be provided.
- Preferably someone with experience in the despatch environment.
- A known shipper is preferable, as you will be coming in contact with aircraft cargo.
- FLT Counterbalance Licence.
- Someone who is computer literate.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Monday-Thursday: 07:00-15:00
- Friday: 07:00-13:30
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- £9 PH.
- Car park.
- Canteen facilities.
- There is a pension scheme available.
- There is an opportunity for this to become a permanent position after 12 weeks.
- Overtime is paid after 37 hours of work.
This Sheffield based company is recognised throughout the world as the leading supplier of specialist components and systems for dust suppression, fire suppression and all aspects of water control in underground mining.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution & Logistics