- Full Time.
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
- £8.50 rising to £8.71 after 12 weeks.
- Temporary, potential to become permanent.
For more than 40 years, this global market leader in mobile sanitary systems, refrigerators, cooking equipment and toilet additives for the leisure industry has been innovating and fine tuning their internal expertise. Their extensive service network consists of a large number of service centres that provide guidance and support at many locations. Operating in house testing, development and manufacturing facilities, this world-renowned organisation meets the strictest environmental requirements.
Days: Monday – Thursday: 07:00 – 16:00
Friday: 07:00 – 13:00
- This is a temporary position that will become permanent after 3 months.
- You will be involved in goods in, goods out, stock management and replenishment.
- You will be order picking using a hand scanner.
- You will be working in a large, modern production/assembly factory and associated warehouses, with your main focus to ensure shop floor operations are kept supplied with sufficient components to achieve the production quotas.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- There are bi-annual bonuses of up to £500.
- Car park.
- Canteen facilities.
- Team focused.
- Flexible attitude.
- Able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Willing to drive fork lift trucks and order pick manually.
- Must have valid FLT Bendi Licence.
HOW TO APPLY
- Call us immediately to register your interest for this position on 01709 821811.
- Alternatively visit our Head Office at 8-12 Doncaster Gate, Rotherham, S65 1DJ.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector