- £8.50 PH.
- Based in the Sheffield S13 area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Preparing orders ready for despatch.
- Loading and unloading wagons.
- Strapping and securing loads.
- Carrying out quality checks on all products.
- Sorting all goods that come in to the warehouse.
- Must have a valid FLT counterbalance license.
- Must have a side-loader or combi license.
- Must have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Monday – Friday:
- Days: 08:00 – 16:30
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Sheffield based company who are recruiting for FLT Counterbalance and Combi drivers to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector