- Will be using FLT reach to move crates and pallets.
- Will be working on an automated computer system. You will be responsible for picking, packing, and labelling orders that are travelling along a conveyor belt.
- Responsible for carrying out regular quality checks on company products.
- Must have a good understanding of a computer picking system
- Will be responsible for using lifting tools to move heavier objects and products.
- Responsible for shrink wrapping products and pallets.
- Training and development given.
- FLT reach license compulsory.
- £8.20 PH
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Must be able to work individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must be a conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Results orientated.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
- Must be a dependable individual.
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Must have a FLT reach license.
- Temporary – permanent position.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Overtime available.
- Car Park.
- Kitchen Facilities.
- Possibility of a permanent position.
- Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 14:00
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
This Rotherham based company is well known and respected as one of the leading manufacturers of advanced plumbing, heating, and engineering products in the world. It’s a reputation earned through a total dedication to quality, innovation and customer service that’s been the hallmark of the company since it was established in the 1890’s.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector