- £9 PH
- Based in the South Elmsall area.
- Using an FLT VNA truck to move stock.
- You will be involved in all aspects of warehouse stock replenishment movements.
- You will pick and despatch pallets of raw materials.
- Ensuring any waste products are dealt with through to appropriate channel, e.g. to the landfill, recyclable, hazardous disposal.
- You will be involved in regular stock take/ inventory policies.
- Training and development given.
- Must have a valid FLT Reach and VNA license.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Must be willing to get involved in other aspects of warehousing and distribution.
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Must be able to work individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must be a conscientious individual.
- Results orientated.
- Must be a dependable individual.
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
One of our clients based in the South Elmsall area are recruiting for a VNA driver to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for an individual who has a keen desire to work hard to join their organisation.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector