- Temporary to Permanent.
- £9 – £10 PH.
- Monday – Thursday: 17:00 – 03:00.
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
- Full training will be provided.
- Responsible for glass screen preparation, this includes exposing, washing, cleaning etc of screens.
- Responsible for glass screen printing, this includes preparing, operating and maintaining the screen-printing Machines.
- Quality check own work and identify defects.
- You must have previous glass screen-printing experience.
- Possess a good eye for detail and constantly strive for quality and accuracy.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Monday to Thursday: 17:00-03:00
(You will be training on the day shift, 07:00 – 17:15, for 2 weeks before going on the night shift)
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Overtime is time and 1/3.
- There is an opportunity for overtime.
- Car park.
- Canteen Facilities.
- Opportunity for this to become a permanent position.
For more than 40 years, this global market leader in mobile sanitary systems, refrigerators, cooking equipment and toilet additives for the leisure industry has been innovating and fine tuning their internal expertise. Their extensive service network consists of a large number of service centres that provide guidance and support at many locations. Operating in house testing, development and manufacturing facilities, this world-renowned organisation meets the strictest environmental requirements. Having a pro-active Environment, Health and Safety Policy, their quality management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, and these certifications form the basis of the quality standard applied to all products.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector