The details of the Industrial Cleaner role are below:
- £8.50 PH.
- Based in the Sherburn-in-Elmet area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Possibility of overtime available.
- General cleaning e.g. sweeping floors, emptying bins, cleaning the yard.
- Working with and cleaning the boiler which can be dirty.
- Small DIY tasks e.g. hanging picture frames.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative to complete tasks.
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning is required.
- Awareness of safety procedures is imperative.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as an individual.
- Having the desire to work hard is a necessity.
- Must have a hands-on approach and be willing to get hands dirty.
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:30
One of our clients based in the Sherburn-in-Elmet area are recruiting for an Industrial Cleaner to join their team. This company are specialists in the manufacturing of kitchens and pride themselves on their excellent customer service. They are looking for an individual who has a keen desire to work hard to join their organisation.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector