- £7.83 PH.
- 2 shift-system.
- Temporary to Permanent position.
- Based in the S75 Tankersley area.
- Mixing the paints correctly for each job.
- Preparing doors for painting.
- Spray paint doors.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work place.
- Help out around the paint shop with general labouring.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Must be flexible, in terms of shift times.
- Energetic and committed to achieving results.
- Good communication skills.
- Health and Safety aware.
- This job operates around a 2-shift system; days, afternoons.
- You must be flexible in the hours that you work.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Canteen facilities.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- On-site car park.
This South Yorkshire based company are a leading composite door supplier. This outstanding organisation have built a reputation for developing innovative new products and providing technical support and expertise for over 10 years. This has all been achieved by continually striving for excellence across all divisions of the operation by investing in the workforce and promoting team spirit. Successful employees here thrive on hard work, the pursuit of excellence and teamwork.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector