The details of the Production Operative role are below:
- £7.83 – £8.50 PH.
- Based in the South Kirkby area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Possibility of overtime available.
- Heavy work/Manual handling and lifting is involved in this role.
- Wrapping and Strapping of products.
- Assembling products.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative to complete tasks.
- Previous experience in production/assembly is required.
- Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Having the desire to work hard is a necessity.
- Must have a hands-on approach.
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:30
One of our clients based in the South Kirkby area are recruiting for a Production Operative to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for an individual who has a keen desire to work hard to join their organisation.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector