The duties of the production operative will include:
- Operating CNC machinery to packing the finished products.
- Working on a computerised system.
- All these aspects will need to be carried out with the up most quality and attention to detail, while maintaining organisational targets.
- £7.83 PH.
- Days: Friday – Sunday.
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
The ideal candidate for this production operative position will have:
- Prior experience in a factory advantageous however not imperative.
- Awareness of CNC machinery and operation is beneficial.
- A good attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Opportunities for a permanent position.
- Desire to work hard and progress up through the organisation.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- On site car park.
- Canteen facilities.
- Training provided.
- Days: Friday – Sunday: 07:00 – 19:00.
For more than 40 years, this global market leader in the leisure industry has been innovating and fine tuning their internal expertise. Their extensive service network consists of a large number of service centres that provide guidance and support at many locations.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 22 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector