- £10.40 PH.
- CNC operating.
- Siemens control systems.
- Machining automotive components to fine tolerances.
- Accurately measuring automotive components to ensure consistency and quality are maintained.
- Responsible for changing tooling.
- Working to targets.
- High speed batch work environment.
- Inspecting materials and finished products.
- Good housekeeping.
- Must have previous CNC operating experience.
- Ideally possessing some engineering or production/manufacturing environment experience.
- Have an eye for detail, strive for accuracy and respect quality in all aspects of the work.
- Must have previous experience of using measuring equipment i.e. micrometres and gauges.
- Ability to calculate fine tolerances, therefore maths skills are essential.
- Be able to detect faults and report these to the relevant staff.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Be able to work a 3-shift rotating pattern with overtime when required.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
The company operates a rotating 3 shift pattern, Monday – Friday:
- Days: 06:00-13:45
- Afternoons: 13:45-21:30
- Nights: 21:30- 06:00 (2am finish on Saturday mornings)
This South Yorkshire based company has the objective to exceed customers’ expectations with on time delivery of quality products, every time. Their site is a state-of-the-art production plant with over 300 employees achieving manufacturing excellence. This streamlined and successful employer invests heavily in its people, making it a very desirable place to work.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector