- £11.72-12.63 PH.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Rotherham S66 area.
- Feeding raw material through a production line.
- Quality checking of product.
- Packing, wrapping and boxing of finished products.
- Operating CNC machinery.
- Manual handling/lifting.
- Moving large coils.
- Must be able to read technical drawings.
- Must be flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Must be an organised problem solver.
- Must have a hands on approach.
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Must have previous CNC experience.
- Previous setting and operating experience is essential.
- Must have a good technical ability.
The company operates a 3-shift rotating system:
- Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 13:30
- Nights: Monday – Friday: 21:00 – 04:30
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 13:30 – 21:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including stats).
- Potential opportunity to work Continentals payable at: £14.89p/h working 12-hour shifts on Days/Nights.
- Health benefit cash plan.
- There are canteen facilities available.
- There is a car-park.
- Opportunity for overtime.
This Rotherham based company is one of the oldest continuous producers of hand tools in the world. Their products are designed for professionals of various industries, such as aviation, oil & gas, metal cutting, building and construction, automotive, landscaping and vineyards.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector