- £11.72-12.63 PH.
- Temporary position.
- Based in the Rotherham S66 area.
- Working on a capping line.
- Quality checking of product.
- Manual handling.
- Must be able to read technical drawings.
- Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- An organised problem solver.
- Hands on approach.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Previous setting and operating experience is essential.
- Must have a good technical ability.
The company operates a 3-shift rotating system:
- Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 14:00
- Nights: Monday – Friday: 22:00 – 06:00
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including stats).
- Potential opportunity to work Continentals payable at: £14.89p/h working 12-hour shifts on Days/Nights.
- Health benefit cash plan.
- There are canteen facilities available.
- There is carpark.
- Opportunity for overtime.
This Rotherham based company is one of the oldest continuous producers of hand tools in the world. Their unique 150-year history and partnership experience has defined the way they do business and their values help make them the trusted, respected company it is today.
Their products are designed for professionals of various industries, such as aviation, oil & gas, metal cutting, building and construction, automotive, landscaping and vineyards.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector