- £9.50 PH
- Temporary – permanent position.
- Using overhead crane to load and un-load work areas.
- Operating an FLT.
- Working within the profiling department.
- Previous steel experience is advantageous.
- Experience working with an overhead crane is beneficial.
- FLT licenses are beneficial but not a necessity.
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of profiling is an advantage.
*You will be required to work days on 8am-4pm for the first 3 months and then will move onto a 3-shift rotating system.
After 3 months you will be working a 3-shift rotating system:
- Mornings: Monday – Thursday: 06:00 – 13:30
Friday: 06:00 – 12:00
- Afternoons: Monday – Thursday: 13:00 – 21:00
Friday: 12:00 -20:00
- Nights: Monday – Thursday: 21:00 – 06:00
Friday: 20:00 – 04:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Shift allowance of £27.60 per shift if working nights.
- After 12 weeks you will receive a production bonus.
- 21 days holiday plus stats.
This South Yorkshire based steel company are currently recruiting for a Steel Operative to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector