To control all incoming /outgoing inventory throughout the company to include:
- Monday – Friday: 39 hours.
- Based in the Sheffield S20 area.
- Cycle counting.
- Unloading of supplier deliveries and vehicles.
- Loading of customer shipments.
- Process incoming materials thoroughly from count to location.
- To fully comply with all H&S rules and regulations.
- To carry out any other duties as required by the business.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment especially gangways, walkway and high storage areas.
- Reduce lost time by making available all stock requirements and effectively putting away new stock.
- Convert free indirect time into direct time.
Monday – Thursday: 07:30 – 16:30
Friday: 07:30 – 12:30
- Fork lift truck licences = Reach, counterbalance or Bendi
- Computer literate
- Methodical, organised and a self-motivated individual who can communicate effectively with colleagues and third parties.
- A demonstrable hand on individual experienced at successfully delivering against challenging goals and targets.
- Willingness and capability to learn develop and adapt.
This Sheffield based company is recognised as the global market leader in the design and manufacture of tyre inflation, airline accessories and compressed air products for industrial, petrol forecourt and automotive markets.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector