The duties of the Fabricator/Welder will include:
- £10-11 ph.
- Immediate start.
- Based in the Sheffield S25 area.
- Temporary to Permanent.
- You will be responsible for fabricating & welding 25mm – 40mm steel moulds.
- The quality of the weld needs to be of high quality, as the product is under constant vibration.
- Must have fabrication experience.
- Must have a background in engineering.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have experience being in a workshop environment.
- Monday to Friday: 0800-1600 (40 hours)
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Opportunity for overtime at time and a half after 40hrs and on Saturdays.
- Double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- There is a smoking shelter on site.
- There are kitchen facilities.
- Car park onsite.
This is a long-established, family owned business based in Sheffield. They manufacture moulds for the block paving and masonry industry, manufacture moulding equipment, and provide spares and repair services. They are recognised as the UK’s market leaders in the supply of moulds for the concrete industry.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector