- £11 – £14 PH.
- Temporary to Permanent position.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Responsible for fabricating & welding architectural metalwork.
- Responsible for working from Fabrication drawings & setting up jobs on a jig.
- Responsible for loading and preparing own materials i.e. cutting steel beams and tubes and loading them into the work area using an overhead crane.
- Working with both mild and stainless steel
- Mixture of MIG & TIG welding
- General housekeeping
- Must be able to MIG weld ideally with the ability to TIG weld.
- Must have a proven background in architectural metalwork.
- Must be able to read technical drawings.
- Overhead crane license beneficial
- Health and safety awareness are essential for this role.
- Must be knowledgeable about equipment, processes, and materials, and should have a practical proficiency in welding that comes from experience.
- It is imperative that the ideal candidate has the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
Monday – Friday, 39 hours per week – (15-minute paid break, and 30-minute unpaid break)
Monday – Thursday
- Days: 07:00 – 16:00
- Days: 07:00 – 12:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Ongoing training provided.
- Individual lockers provided.
- Standard kitchen facilities.
- Onsite car park.
- Overtime paid at time + ½ after 39 hours.
- 21 days holidays and 4 shut down days for Christmas (plus bank holidays)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Sheffield based company who are recruiting for a MIG/TIG Welder to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector