- Based in the Doncaster area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- £8.77 – £8.94 per hour (£8.77 is the training rate, increases to £8.94 once fully trained).
- Operating a basic Winding industrial machine, setting the machine in accordance with specifications (training will be given).
- keeping the work area clean and tidy.
- General Health and safety duties and procedures.
- Working to quality standards.
- Completing production paperwork.
- Basic maths, English and IT skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate will be career minded and willing to learn.
- Basic machining experience is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace is beneficial.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Rotating shift pattern: Days (6am – 2pm Mon – Friday), Afters (2pm – 10pm Mon – Friday, Nights (10pm – 6am Sun – Thurs)
*Whilst training the working hours will initially be Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm*
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Onsite parking.
- Pension contribution once permanent.
- On site food canteen area.
- Career development opportunities.
This Doncaster based company are currently recruiting for a Machine Operative to join their dedicated team. This company are committed to developing and improving customer service. They are looking for a driven individual to become part of their reputable team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution & Logistics