- Temporary to permanent.
- Based in the Deepcar area.
- Responsible for performing general administrative duties.
- Scanning files into the computer system.
- This role will require both data input and data analysis.
- Training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Previous administration experience is advantageous.
- Previous accounts experience is beneficial.
- Must have good IT knowledge including a basic understanding of Microsoft office software.
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:30
*30-minute lunch break included
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based in Sheffield for an Administrator to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for a committed individual to join their team.
INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector