- £9 ph.
- Temporary ongoing position: at least 6-9 months’ work.
- Based in the Mansfield area.
- Responsible for completing all delivery notes.
- Filing of site correspondence.
- Maintaining up to date drawing registers.
- Answering calls and directing them.
- General administration duties.
- Recording all site visitors.
- Responsible for issuing permits.
- This role will involve working closely with the Materials Manager.
- This position is based on site.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- Previous administration experience on a construction site is preferable.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Manufacturing and Production
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution and Logistics