- £8.20 (under 25) – £8.72 (over 25) PH.
- This rate of pay will then rise to £10.14 (under 25) – £10.77 (over 25) PH after 12 weeks.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Assembly of engineered components.
- Removing materials from machinery.
- Based in the Doncaster DN12 area.
- Ideally possessing some assembly, production or manufacturing experience.
- Have an eye for detail, strive for accuracy and respect quality in all aspects of the work.
- Be able to detect faults and report these to the relevant staff.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Be able to work a 3-shift rotating pattern with overtime when required.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Positive work ethic, reliable, honest and committed.
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership of processes and responsibility for own workload.
Monday – Friday, 3 Rotating shifts
- Days: 06:00 – 14:00
- Afters: 14:00 – 22:00
- Nights: 22:00 – 06:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Car Park.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Paid x2 20 minute breaks.
This long-established company based in Doncaster are experts in their field. This company invest in their employees, by recruiting and retaining the right people and fostering a company-wide team spirit, with regular and meaningful communication.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector