- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Doncaster area.
- £8.46 ph + 10% shift allowance.
- Required to carry out quality inspections of the company products.
- Responsible for hand crimping small components.
- Will involve bench assembly work.
- Manual handling of jigs.
- Required to pack finished products ready for despatch.
- Responsible for preparing company products for the chroming process.
- Must have previous production/assembly experience.
- Must be able to understand instructions in order to assemble products.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Must be a conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Able to work in a target driven environment.
2-shifts rotating with a 30-minute lunch on each shift:
Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 14:00
Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
*Overtime is available.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Subsidised canteen.
- Free tea and coffee.
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based in Doncaster for an Assembly Operative to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for a committed individual to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector