- £8.20 – £8.72 PH + shift allowance.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
- Full training will be provided.
- Assembling a variety of components at a work station using a selection of hand tools and following work flow instructions.
- Some assembly tasks require excellent hand eye coordination due to the small parts involved.
- Quality check own work and identify defects.
- Ideally you will have some production/manufacturing environment experience although this is not essential.
- Possess a good eye for detail and constantly strive for quality and accuracy.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Monday to Thursday: 17:00-03:00
(You will be training on the day shift, 07:00 – 17:15, for 2 weeks before going on the night shift)
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Overtime is time and 1/3.
- There is an opportunity for overtime.
- Car park.
- Canteen Facilities.
- Opportunity for this to become a permanent position.
This long-established company based in Rotherham are experts in their field. This company invest in their employees, by recruiting and retaining the right people and fostering a company-wide team spirit, with regular and meaningful communication.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector