- £8.21 – £8.50 ph.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Responsible for receiving materials delivered to the company, following goods receiving procedures, delivering them to internal customer/point of use and packing goods for despatch.
- Ensure all paperwork (including information on weights and dimensions) is completed and communicated.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of despatch area.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working with Despatch and Goods In.
- Experience of working in a factory environment, communicating with production, purchasing and sales departments.
- Previous experience generating the necessary documentation for goods inwards receipts and despatch.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Must be able to demonstrate good IT skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- A valid FLT license is essential for this role.
- Experience of working to company Health & Safety procedures.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Monday – Thursday: 08:30-17:00
Fridays: 08:30 – 16:00
(Flexibility required to cover early mornings 06:00 approx. 2-3 times a week and/or late finish to 17:30 as required to cover late despatch)
This Sheffield based company is recognised across the globe as the UK’s leading authority in the field of their product. They pride themselves on quality, integrity, positivity, value and commitment. This company not only distribute the product, they design and manufacture it at their main site in Sheffield.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution & Logistics