• £8.72 PH.
• Overtime paid at £13.08 after 40 hours.
• Responsible for manufacturing and assembling both standard and bespoke components.
• Using hand tools, such as compressed air nail/screw guns.
• Using Saw’s i.e., panel saw/hack saw.
• You will be manufacturing to precise specifications.
• Working to deadlines.
• Training is provided
• It is beneficial to have experience of using compressed air nail/screw guns.
• Previous experience of working in a similar workshop environment is advantageous.
• Must have experience using hand tools.
• Capable of working from drawings and producing material to a high standard.
• Must have experience manufacturing to precise specifications and deadlines.
• Should be reliable, motivated and willing to learn.
• Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Adhering to health and safety regulations.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for a Bench Operative to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
• Manufacturing and Production
• Executive Search and Selection
• Distribution and Logistics
• Industrial Sector