- £12- £13ph.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Company based in the Doncaster area.
- You may be required to stay out overnight 2-3 times per week, receiving expenses.
- You will be expected to average up to 8 drops per day, nationwide.
- Responsible for delivering finished products to various companies and industries.
- Ensure that the correct loading/unloading procedures are followed, and that all relevant documentation is completed while adhering to Health and Safety standards.
- To carry and act in accordance with the drivers Instruction manual provided at all times.
- Current HGV Class 2 licence is a necessity.
- Must have a Taco Card and CPC training.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must be confident in driving and representing the company when face to face with customers.
- Must be a dependable individual.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
Monday – Friday:
Start time: 06:00
(Various finish times, depending on customers’ opening hours.)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of this Doncaster based company who pride themselves on being one of the oldest continuous producers of their product. They are looking for a Class 2 Driver to join their established team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector