- Full-time position.
- Based in Doncaster.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Cleaning cabins.
- All cleaning supplies are provided.
- You will be required to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Required to perform stock checks on cleaning supplies and report it to management at the end of the week.
- Responsible for turning off lights, boilers and closing windows.
- This position is based on site.
- Previous cleaning experience is essential.
- Must be physically fit, as the cabins have 2 levels, and the stairs are quite narrow.
- Must be able to manage your own time effectively.
- Having a UK Driving Licence is beneficial as the site is difficult to get to.
- Having a CSCS card is advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
Monday – Saturday, 36 hours per week
- 6 hours a day, start time is flexible
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector