- £14.25 ph.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Responsible for loading, setting and running the Milling Machine Centre to produce components from published engineering drawings to given tolerances.
- Working with production engineering on CNC programme feedback.
- Checking produced components using appropriate measuring and gauging equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring careful methods of working and maintaining awareness of all Health & Safety requirements.
- Adhering to time keeping and attendance procedures.
- Endorse Machine shop area housekeeping promoting the importance of a clean, tidy and safe working environment in working in accordance with 5S practices.
- Basic PC skills are a necessity.
- Sound engineering machine shop background including CNC and manual machine experience.
- Must be confident using measuring and gauging equipment.
- Previous experience of working in and developing a lean manufacturing culture is essential.
- Experience of MRP systems within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of Fanuc/Mazatrol/ISO/ Osprey (Okuma) numerical control programming is beneficial.
- Experience of Mazak, Okuma, Star, DMG Mori Machines is highly advantageous.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Must be a hard-working individual with a keen eye for detail.
Required to work a 2-shift rotating pattern:
- Days: Monday-Thursday: 06:00-14:00
- Afters: Monday-Thursday: 14:00-22:00
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
Manufacturing and Production
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution and Logistics