- £11 – £13 PH.
- Based in the Rotherham area.
- Supervising a team of 4.
- Responsible for supervising the machining of raw materials to specification.
- Must have previous experience working within a similar wood machining environment.
- Must have experience of using manually operated saws i.e., Cross cut, Multi Rip, Table Saws.
- Must have experience of programming and operating a CNC saw.
- Should have experience of machining to precise specifications.
- A Forklift Counterbalance licence or Side Licence is required. (Having both is beneficial)
- First Aid training is beneficial.
- Should be reliable, motivated and willing to learn.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and
- from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for a CNC Supervisor to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
• Manufacturing and Production
• Executive Search and Selection
• Distribution and Logistics
• Industrial Sector