- £170 – £180 per day.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Doncaster area.
- Working from plans and drawings to install partition walls and suspended ceilings.
- Laying metal track and stud to form frames.
- Measuring, cutting, and attaching plasterboard.
- Sealing over joints between boards to smooth the edges.
- One member of the gang will be an acting supervisor of the gang and works.
- Previous drylining experience is essential.
- Must have a CSCS card.
- Must have an IPAF licence for working on a scissor lift.
- Must have a PASMA licence for working with mobile access towers.
- The acting supervisor of the gang must have a SSSTS card or the equivalent IOSH Managing Safely card.
- Health and Safety qualifications are essential.
- First aid qualifications are essential.
- Must work well in a team.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Doncaster based company who are recruiting for a Drylining Gang to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector