- £13 – £16 PH.
- Temporary position.
- Based in the Rotherham S66 area.
- You will be working in a manufacturing environment, so you must have industrial experience.
- Operation of a preventative maintenance programme across a wide range of machines and factory services such as compressors, power distribution and utilities.
- You will be required to respond to machine breakdowns and establish an action plan to quickly return that machine to production.
- Specification and maintenance of spares for the full range of machines.
- Identify improvements to machinery and implement changes with minimal effect to production schedules.
- Continued compliance of the maintenance database with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- Review and report the need for update of applicable work instructions and shop floor quality controls.
- You will be working with tools and hand saws.
- A sound education to ONC (or apprentice trained) in a mechanical/electrical environment.
- Qualified to 17th edition electrical regulation.
- Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Computer literate – including essential use of ‘Windows’ based systems.
- An organised problem solver.
- Hands on approach.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Fully conversant with the relevant H & S legislation.
- Days: Monday-Friday: 08:00 – 16:30
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- There are canteen facilities available.
- There is a car park.
- Opportunity for overtime.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for
an electrical engineer to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
HOW TO APPLY
- Call us immediately to register your interest for this position on 01709 821811.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector