- £13 – £16 PH.
- Temporary position.
- Rotating shifts days/afternoons/nights.
- Based in the Rotherham S66 area.
This Rotherham based company is one of the oldest continuous producers of hand tools in the world. Their unique 150-year history and partnership experience has defined the way they do business and their values help make them the trusted, respected company it is today.
Their products are designed for professionals of various industries, such as aviation, oil & gas, metal cutting, building and construction, automotive, landscaping and vineyards.
The company operates a 3-shift rotating system:
- Days: Sunday – Thursday: 06:00 – 14:00
- Afternoons: Sunday – Thursday: 14:00 – 22:00
- Nights: Sunday – Thursday: 22:00 – 06:00
- Operation of a preventative maintenance programme across a wide range of machines and factory services such as compressors, power distribution and utilities.
- You will be required to respond to machine breakdowns and establish an action plan to quickly return that machine to production.
- Specification and maintenance of spares for the full range of machines.
- Identify improvements to machinery and implement changes with minimal effect to production schedules.
- Continued compliance of the maintenance database with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- Review and report the need for update of applicable work instructions and shop floor quality controls.
- You will be working with tools and hand saws.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- There are canteen facilities available.
- There is carpark.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- A sound education to ONC (or apprentice trained) in a mechanical/electrical environment.
- Qualified to 17th edition electrical regulation.
- Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Computer literate – including essential use of ‘Windows’ based systems.
- An organised problem solver.
- Hands on approach.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Fully conversant with the relevant H & S legislation.
HOW TO APPLY
- Call us immediately to register your interest for this position on 01709 821811.
- Alternatively visit our Head Office in Rotherham or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector