- £17 per hour.
- Based in Wigan.
- 2 week temporary position, with the potential to become ongoing for the right person.
Work will include but not limited to:
- Cable glanding.
- Cable pulling.
- Motor termination.
- Cable containment.
- Proof of ID (Passport/Drivers Licence).
- Right to live/work in the UK.
- References are essential.
- Own tools and van needed.
- Gold CSCS or ECS.
- 18th Edition.
- Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day.
Our Client is looking for a time served 18th edition electrician to join their team for 2 weeks on an industrial project based in Wigan.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production.
- Executive Search and Selection.
- Distribution & Logistics.
- Industrial Sector.