- £10.11 PH.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Use of a FLT Counterbalance.
- You will be unloading trailers.
- Moving stock around the warehouse.
- Putting stock into racking.
- Order picking and collecting stock from the stores area.
- Loading of HGVs.
- Controlling pallets that are coming in and out of the despatch department.
- Based in the Doncaster DN12 area.
- Ongoing position with the potential to become permanent.
Working 4 on 4 off shift pattern:
- Days: 07:00-19:00
- Must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance FLT Licence and have driven within the last 6 months.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative with good organisational skills.
- High level of process adherence and accuracy in following safe systems of work
- Positive work ethic, reliable, honest and committed.
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership of processes and responsibility for own workload.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Subsidised canteen.
This long-established company based in Doncaster are experts in their field. This company invest in their employees, by recruiting and retaining the right people and fostering a company-wide team spirit, with regular and meaningful communication.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector