- Based in the Doncaster area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- £8.77 – £8.94 ph (£8.77 is the training rate, increases to £8.94 once fully trained).
- Driving a Counterbalance FLT.
- Responsible for wrapping and moving pallets.
- Required to keep the work area clean and tidy.
- General Health and Safety duties and procedures.
- Occasional machine operation.
- Must have a valid FLT Counterbalance license.
- Good basic Maths, English and IT ability are essential.
- The ideal candidate will be career minded and willing to learn.
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace is a necessity.
- Rotating shift, Days (6am – 2pm Mon – Friday), Afters (2pm – 10pm Mon – Friday, Nights (10pm – 6am Sun – Thurs).
- Whilst training the working hours will initially be Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Onsite parking.
- Pension contribution once permanent.
- On site food canteen area.
- Career development opportunities.
This Doncaster based company are currently recruiting for an FLT Counterbalance Driver to join their dedicated team. This company are committed to developing and improving customer service. They are looking for a driven individual to become part of their reputable team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution & Logistics