- £9.40 -£10.30 ph.
- Based in the Dewsbury area.
- Use of FLT Counterbalance and Reach trucks.
- You will be strapping and wrapping pallets.
- Picking stock in the warehouse.
- Manually loading and replenishing production lines with raw materials.
- Controlling pallets that are coming into the despatch department.
- Must have an FLT Counterbalance and Reach licence which must have been refreshed within the last 12 months.
- Must have a flexible approach to overtime.
- A basic level of computer literacy is required.
- Warehouse experience is necessary.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own and with a team.
This company works a 2-shift rotating pattern:
- Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 14:00
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- There is an opportunity for overtime.
- Training possibilities with the prospect of promotion within the organisation.
- Free on-site gym and shower facilities.
- Free coffee at break times.
- Canteen available with full kitchen facilities.
This Dewsbury based company pride themselves on their efficiency and professionalism. They are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance & Reach driver to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector