Industrial Personnel are now recruiting for an FLT Counterbalance Driver in the Doncaster area.
- £10.77 PH.
- Immediate starts available.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Based in the Doncaster DN12 area.
- Use of a FLT Counterbalance.
- You will be unloading trailers.
- Moving stock around the warehouse.
- Putting stock into racking.
- Order picking and collecting stock from the stores area.
- Loading of HGVs.
- Controlling pallets that are coming in and out of the despatch department.
- Ongoing position with the potential to become permanent.
- Training will be given when you start.
- Must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance FLT Licence and have driven within the last 6 months.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative with good organisational skills.
- High level of process adherence and accuracy in following safe systems of work
- Positive work ethic, reliable, honest and committed.
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership of processes and responsibility for own workload.
- Monday – Friday
- Days: 07:00 – 15:00
Working hours after training is completed
4 on 4 off shift pattern:
- Days: 07:00-19:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Car Park.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Paid 2 x 20-minute breaks.
- Weekly FLT bonus after 12 weeks.
This long-established company based in Doncaster are experts in their field. This company invest in their employees, by recruiting and retaining the right people and fostering a company-wide team spirit, with regular and meaningful communication. They are now looking for an FLT Counterbalance Driver to join their established team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector