- Full-time, temporary position.
- £8.75 PH plus pick bonus after training period.
- Based in the Rotherham area.
- On the job training provided.
- Operating an FLT Reach Truck.
- Using a pick sheet to pick orders accurately.
- Packing, boxing and wrapping of completed orders; including fragile products.
- Working to targets.
- Fast paced working environment.
- Must have a valid FLT Reach licence.
- Previous order picking experience essential.
- Capable of working under pressure and to targets.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative to complete tasks accurately.
Monday – Friday.
Applicants must be flexible to work between the hours of 07:00 – 22:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Picking bonus up to 30% on top of hourly rate.
- Friendly team atmosphere.
- Canteen facilities.
- On site car park.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for an FLT Reach Truck driver to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector