- £8.87 – £10.64 PH.
- Based in the Doncaster DN12 area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Working indoors and outdoors.
- Filling basic paperwork.
- Putting stock into racking.
- Use of a FLT Counterbalance.
- Responsible for counting stock.
- Moving stock around the warehouse.
- Working in the stock control department.
- Order picking and collecting stock from the stores area.
- Controlling pallets that are coming in and out of the despatch department.
Monday – Friday, 2 rotating shifts
Days: 06:00 – 14:00
Afternoons: 14:00 – 22:00
- Must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance FLT Licence and have driven within the last 6 months.
- Must have a good understanding of English and written instructions.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative with good organisational skills.
- High level of process adherence and accuracy in following safe systems of work
- Positive work ethic, reliable, honest and committed.
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership of processes and responsibility for own workload.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Subsidised canteen.
- After 12 weeks there is a £26.40 weekly payment for having an FLT Counterbalance license.
This long-established company based in Doncaster are experts in their field. This company invest in their employees, by recruiting and retaining the right people and fostering a company-wide team spirit, with regular and meaningful communication.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector