- £9 PH.
- Temporary position.
- Immediate start available.
- Based in the Sheffield S35 area.
- Responsible for boxing and packing engineering products.
- Will be responsible for delivering and collecting products in the local area.
- Please note, that travel further afield may be required for deliveries and collections.
- The role involves working on an automated picking system.
- Will be driving a flat bed van for deliveries and collections.
- The ideal candidate must possess a full UK driving license (up to 6 points).
- An in-date FLT counterbalance license is essential.
- Must be a dependable individual with a desire to work hard.
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:30
This Sheffield based company are a world-class organisation who specialise in manufacturing technology equipment to clients across the world. This organisation are currently recruiting for a Goods In Operative and Delivery Driver who is a dependable individual who is keen to work hard.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Manufacturing and Production
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution and Logistics