- £12.60 PH.
- Based in the Worksop area.
- Working on automotive vehicles.
- Testing and fault finding.
- Fitting and assembly work.
- Building electrical systems.
- Carrying out other tasks and duties as required, including assisting in other departments when necessary.
- Hydraulic training is given.
- Must be able to read electrical/hydraulic schematic drawings.
- Will ideally be electrically biased.
- Experience within hydraulics, pneumatics and auto-electrics is beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Must have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
40 hours per week.
Monday – Friday
Monday – Thursday:
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Regular overtime available, paid at time + half.
- Pension up to 5%.
- 25 hols + stats.
- Free parking.
- Kitchen Facilities.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Enhanced holiday / service days.
- Enhanced pension scheme and DIS benefit.
- Health shield medical cash plan.
- Training and development.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a company in Worksop who are recruiting for a Hydraulic and Electrical Fitter to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector