- £10.90 PH.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Temporary – Permanent position.
- You will be working in the heat treatment department; this will include furnace work and the testing of different alloys.
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean, tidy and organised.
- Must have a valid FLT Counterbalance license.
- Good organisational skills are important for this role.
- Must have good basic maths skills.
- Must be able to work individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
Monday – Sunday: 12-hour continental shifts
- Days: 06:00 – 18:00
- Nights: 18:00 – 06:00
You will need to be flexible with hours as you will be required to work every other weekend.
Weekend work will be paid at an enhanced rate.
- Saturdays are paid at time + ½.
- Sundays are paid at double time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Sheffield based company who are recruiting for a Kiln Operative to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector