Industrial Personnel, working in partnership with our client in Doncaster, urgently seek LGV C+E Drivers (Class 1) to commence ongoing work. This is an immediate start with a well-established company.
Duties include delivering building products to dedicated customers throughout the UK. There is minimum manual handling involved. Due to the nature of the deliveries, drivers are required to spend occasional nights out away from home. There is an allowance paid for this.
Shifts are Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
The average shift duration is between 10-12 hours
You will be required to:
- Make both local and national deliveries in a time efficient and professional manner.
- Have at least 6 months commercial Class 1 driving experience.
- Have good knowledge of the relevant regulations and drivers hours.
- Hold the relevant licences including a DCPC and Digital Tachograph Card for the role undertaken.
- Undertake multi drop deliveries where necessary.
- Use a tailift and pallet truck where necessary.
- Be able to do 1-2 nights out per week.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Monday to Friday Days – £12per hour
- Overtime (after 8 hours worked) – £16 per hour
- Saturday – £16.00 Per hour
- Sunday and Bank Holidays – £20.00 per hour
- Night out allowance – £26.20
Please note that the above rates are based on PAYE. The pay is weekly, and payroll is free of charge.
Please contact Paul on (phone number removed)