LGV C+E Drivers required
Industrial Personnel are proud to be working on behalf of our client based in Doncaster.
Our client, one of the leading container delivery companies in the UK, are expanding and therefore seeking additional day LGV C+E drivers to work with their existing team.
This is ongoing work with an immediate start available.
Our client specialises in container deliveries to various customers across the UK. This role is trunking and there will be no manual handling involved. The shifts patterns are Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. Deliveries are made both on days and nights.
You will be required to:
- Be experienced in driving container articulated vehicles.
- Have a good understanding of procedures relating to container work.
- Have experience of delivering to docks nationwide.
- Make both local and national deliveries in a time efficient and professional manner.
- Have good knowledge of the relevant regulations and drivers hours.
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience with no more than 6 points.
- Hold the relevant licences including a DCPC and Digital Tachograph Card for the role undertaken.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Monday – Friday (With the occasional Saturday)
- Typical start times are between 05:00-06:00
- Monday to Friday – £14.00 per hour
- Saturday – £16.00 per hour
- Sunday and Bank Holiday – £18.00 per hour
Please telephone Paul Cooper on 01709 827756