Industrial Personnel, working in partnership with our client in Rotherham, urgently seek LGV C+E Night Drivers (Class 1) to commence ongoing work. This is an immediate start with a well-established company.
Duties include delivering bulk palletised products to dedicated customers throughout the UK. This is trunking work with no manual handling involved. The trailers are either refrigerated or curtain sided.
Shifts are Monday to Friday evening, but weekend work is also available. The average shift duration is between 10-12 hours. Start times are between 18:00-20:00
You will be required to:
- Make both local and national deliveries in a time efficient and professional manner.
- Have at least 2 years commercial Class 1 driving experience.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence.
- Have good knowledge of the relevant regulations and Drivers hours.
- Hold the relevant licences including a DCPC and Digital Tachograph Card for the role undertaken.
- Undertake night trunking deliveries.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Monday to Friday Nights – £14.00 per hour
- Saturday – £16.00 per hour
- Sunday and Bank Holidays – £17.00 per hour
Please note that the above rates are based on PAYE. The pay is weekly and payroll is free of charge.
Please contact Paul on (phone number removed)